Saturday, January 24, 2009

Out of Africa trade at WetCanvas Cards.

I joined another trade at WetCanvas.
These trades are becoming addictive!
This one has an Africa theme.
I am doing animals because I love to paint animals.
Here are the first lot of cards I have painted.

1: Pangolin - I thought I would try something a bit different by using watercolour and markers on watercolour card.
While the card is ok, I was not satisfied with this as a medium.2: Flying Sugar Glider - Another watercolur and marker on watercolour card effort.
3: Pygmy kingfisher - Acrylic on Matt board.
4: Meerkat - Acrylic on Matt board.5: Hippo - Acrylic on Matt board.
6: Hornbill - Acrylic on Matt board.7: Crane - Acrylic on Matt board.
8: Buffalo - Acrylic on Matt board.
9: Baby elephant - Acrylic on Matt board.
10: Antelope - Acrylic on Matt board
11: African bird - Acrylic on Matt board.