Sunday, June 19, 2005

This is a display of some Frog themed ATCs I have done in recent weeks. Some are watercolours and others are done using Sharpie textas. The sharpies are great because they are really quick but you just can't get the same kind of detail as you can get with other mediums. Watercolours are nice but a little unpredictable. I love to use them though. Colour pencils are great because you get colour, control and detail. I don't think any of these are pencil..No none. The other one on this blog is though and has lovely colour. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.

Awesome frogs! They are so cute. I love the "Whoops" one and the bluefrog. I also really like your frog in the post below (the one on the facet), especially his feet

Joanne

pedalpower said...

These are so funny and cute! Great colors too. I'm off to check out your other blogs:)

Lindsay said...

Shelly,
I love the frogs! So expressive.
Lindsay

Nita Van Zandt said...

You left such nice comments on my blog, thanks! and I *adore* these ATCs--the color and the personalities are so cool! Exploring more . . .

Anonymous said...

Love those froggies! Esp. love Frog Face and Whoops! They're terrific Shelly. You gonna put them up on eBay?

Pat
http://pat.typepad.com/just_pat

Anonymous said...

Oo, wow! Do you have these for trade?
if so, I would love to trade one or two :-)